- This set of measures was prepared with the aim of containing the transmission of the virus and the spread of the disease, protecting our employees and customers.
Please help us ensure everyone’s safety.
- Only 52 customers will be allowed access to the restaurant and when immediate service is possible;
- Access will be allowed with prior booking or on a first-come, first-served basis;
- You must sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based solution at the entrance and exit of the restaurant and whenever you deem it convenient;
- Before your meal, we suggest you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water;
- You must respect the 2 meters distance between people who do not live with you;
- You cannot change the orientation or disposition of chairs and tables. If you wish to do so, ask an employee;
- You must comply with respiratory etiquette measures, namely covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm when you sneeze or cough, and then wash your hands;
- Must wear a respiratory mask or visor, except during the meal;
- You should avoid touching unnecessary surfaces and objects;
- You must give preference to payments that don’t involve physical contact;
- Whenever your hands come into contact with another person, you must sanitize them immediately;
- When waiting to enter the restaurant, you must maintain a minimum distance of two meters from people who do not live with you;
- From 23:00, access to the public is excluded for new admissions:
- Customers who do not comply with the rules will be prevented from accessing and staying in the restaurant;
- If you wish to file a formal complaint, you can do so in the Electronic Complaints Book www.livroreclamacoes.pt;
- During the period of calamity, to prevent further contagion, the Paper Complaints Book will not be available.